Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cider Testing Take 2 …

On Saturdays we go to Swimming Lessons with Miss 7 and today after the lesson she said “Can we go to Toys ‘R’ Us for their toy sale? It ends Tomorrow Please?”

Well the best part of this excursion is I remembered that Toys ‘R’ Us are at Majura Park near the airport AND so is Jim Murphy's Airport Cellars. While we were out there I had a look for Bulmers Pear Cider and Surprise Surprise Surprise they had it but surprisingly to me at least don’t have a 330ml version just the 500ml. They do have BOTH 330 and 500ml versions of Apple.

I bought a crate of Apple and a crate of Pear and did the same Taste Test as last night and got exactly the same result which should definitely NOT surprise me.

AND then I remembered something in the Bulmers WikiPedia Entry
a premium packaged cider aimed at the "served over ice" market, which has grown in popularity over the last few years.Bulmers Original Draught

I tried both over ice and WOW let’s just say it make both fabulous and I can happily announce I staying with Bulmers but the 500mls and while my liver may not appreciate the up size my taste buds will.

So glad our new fridge makes Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment