Friday, January 27, 2012

I tried two Twitter accounts and am now following one

image

A little while ago I felt a bit concerned about the folk who follow me on twitter might be two separate but equally important groups. The Tech Professionals who I know via the Microsoft IT Pro part of my life and the others who I know because I love … Television, T-Shirts, Geeks, People and Random stuff which includes other tech stuff too.

I created a second Twitter account and tried to take the IT Pro Geeks there and lots stayed with @DavidLMackie a few left but lots didn’t and more even began following so ….

I don’t want to tweet on two accounts but @Mackieisageek will still get updates from http://mackie.is-a-geek.net/ for those who can’t work RSS :) Oh and occasionally I might cross post to both

Sorry if this turns out to be less awesome for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment