Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tuggeranong Hill Trig attempt one

Today I took my son Alex on a walk up Tuggeranong Hill, inspired by Tara from IN THE TARATORY and Alison from Chifley

I had thought about doing it on the weekend but other things got in the way. So not wanting to disappoint supportive strangers I came home from work today gathered up the boy and off we set.

The initial climb up the access road in Conder to the trail which rings the Nature Reserve was a rather telling indication of the hard work to come, I am around 144Kgs so moving in an upward direction was always going to be challenging but I’ll get there.

Anyway here are the stats, the target is the Canberra Nature Park label

image

20130205-Tuggeranong Hill-181254.jpg

The view from where I turned back

20130205-Tuggeranong Hill-183102.jpg

Alex on the trail just above our neighbourhood

No comments:

Post a Comment