Saturday, September 3, 2011

Are you coming to InfraSat in BrisLantis? I am

Last year I had the opportunity to attend Infrastructure Saturday in Brisbane and remember having a fantastic day.

There is a call for topics coming soon and not certain I won't want to talk, maybe format and something interesting to say will be my limiting factors.

Perhaps I should talk to Shane and Alan about a session where folk get to pitch an idea or a project they would like to get off the ground and would want some help collaborating on, kind of the 2-5 minutes pitches at the end of Bar Camp

Any way if I were to talk about anything it would be Identity and Access Management or Run Book Automation or maybe BOTH how about System Center FIMhestrator ????

I'll be having a think about what I could do and maybe you should too. Last Year I saw the first Public Presentation by the Molk and I hope not the last by any stretch.

ANYWAY it all starts with registration and ends with Beer on Saturday Night so are you interested ...

UPDATE:-

With the Quick Pitch Session idea I was meaning …

Something like Teachmeet sessions

  • Micro-presentations - lasting 7 minutes
  • Nano-presentations - lasting 2 minutes

Micro Presentations could be a Quick Tip / Idea / Best Practice and a few Minutes Q&A

Nano Presentations might be I have been thinking about how we might build Blah here are the beginnings of the requirements… Can we collaborate on Documentation, Automation, Design. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment