Thursday, May 31, 2012

First ACS Event in almost 18 Months

Tonight I went to my first ACS event in a LONG time. For me it has been all about scheduling and distance the meeting time change a while back and I’d need to leave work at 16:00 to get there and this is a problem for me.

Tonight was Education Across the Nation - The impact of Social Media on Information Security Governance folk I spoke to afterward gave mixed ratings but I really wanted to explore briefly two things…

  1. In a room full of people averaging 2 Social Media Accounts it is really hard to target a presentation that will resonate with everybody and on that basis I think it was a good session and well worth my effort.
  2. We were asked how many “Social Media” accounts we have, far and away I seemed to have the most so here is my list of semi active accounts there may be more …

Oh and happy to connect on most of these things if you like

No comments:

Post a Comment