Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Prepared to defend my views on #OffSpring

So I was talking about my Girly Programming Selections with @MolksTVTalk on Twitter tonight.

"@DavidLMackie I have no problem with people liking things like #Offspring - they just need to be prepared to defend their views. ;)"

Sad that I felt the need for a whole new blog for this but I know that folk would not cope well with just a new category.

So why do I like Offspring?

  • Not the Nina / Dr Chris saga so maybe I missed the point but I watch in spite of that.

  • Billy and Mick Super funny. Really like Eddie Perfect - (loved Howard 2.0 from 2007)

  • Jimmy such a funny funny loser, endearing and pathetic too

  • I like Cherie but Deborah Mailman has not been the same for me since she wiped off in the opening scene of "The Secret Life of us". Not that girl from play school anymore. Still a character that ties together many others so nice.

  • Dr Chris has a Crazy Runaway Bride who I quite like in #Rake


I really like no LOVE Zara. Funny and Hot too, which reminds me must watch the Nurses Webisodes

So there you have it MolkTVTalk the defence rests.

No comments:

Post a Comment