Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ball Camera - Captures Panoramic Views

Recently I have been taken by photography but almost lost interest by forcing myself to post a photo every day what a physiological disaster. Taking a picture everyday because you have too rather than because you want to not good.

Often we I was thinking about what to take I was drawn by the idea of Panoramas and went to some lengths to prepare for stitching a larger shot if the whim took me so essentially I thought this might be a nice photo and then took about 8 more shots around the periphery to ensure I'd be able to get the bigger picture.

Today I found a link to something marvellous the Ball Camera

Image by Jonas Pfeil http://jonaspfeil.de/ballcamera

Now just to find out where I can get one and for how much would make a cool addition to a travelling kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment