Tuesday, April 26, 2011

iPad2 my first day or two

iPad2aI have been REALLY outspoken about the iPad and Apple platform in general. Well I bought an iPad2 and am starting to realize that some boys marry their first girlfriend because they just know it is right. Not just because they are desperate nerdy losers. I'm not quite there yet.

Not saying I'm ditching my PC and only using the iPad there are lots of applications that I need that are Windows only, oh and BTW I have mentioned I make my living designing and deploying Windows based networks.

So are there other platforms? You bet and for slate type tablets there is he rise of Android, I've played with a few recently and have even loaded a Gingerbread (Android 2.3) ROM on my HD2 so I'm not afraid to play around a little. I have found most of the devices I've played with a little clunky and well heavy too.

So far I'm liking the experience and will take it to work for a few days I also plan to log when I use one of my droid devices and of course when I use Windows it is a given I'll be in Windows at work mostly.

BTW These are the Apps I “Think” will let me do most things I do Daily

image

No comments:

Post a Comment