Sunday, April 17, 2011

Not about to be a Fame F#ck3r but will talk about …

A dear friend of mine used a term like fame f#ck3r while discussing some of what I agree is sycophancy in online  pop culture content. If you feel insulted, for a reason other than I wrote fucker in a way that would not make the twitter feed go off at me. Then I may well be talking about you.

I really love television and am very excited about starting to re-watching some of my old favourites. I really enjoy smart and (to me) funny drama which is why I’ll be talking about “Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip” and the “West Wing” over the next little while. Also expect quite a bit of talk around the Babylon 5 Universe.

I really like dark but up lifting comedy such as “Pushing Daisies” and the ever so fabulous “Dead like me”

So look out for TV and Movie review pieces about the things I love. Oh and maybe some of the movies I intend to watch as part of 101 things in 1001 Days.

I am of course interested in what is on now too so if I watch “Off Spring” or “Blue Bloods” for example they might also be topics too.

No comments:

Post a Comment