Sunday, April 3, 2011

You don’t eat pigs & We don’t eat pigs …

Coexist Organic T-ShirtI was watching “Adam Hills in Gordon St Tonight” this morning (iQ’d it during the week) and there was a guy in the audience (Timestamp 1:28 – 2.45ish) wearing a T-Shirt similar to this one…

Now if you’re reading this it is likely you know me reasonably well so you will know my mind works in particularly “special” ways. So you won’t be too surprised that I now think I need to buy less Jinx and Think Geek wardrobe and increase my spending in things such as these. I am of course happy for anyone to believe what they want but just not all over me.

So not actually things of religious fervour more things that promote a spark of thought in me at least.

I suspect Tim Minchin does not have the complete answer but maybe some of it Smile





We Don’t eat Pigs, and You Don’t eat Pigs. Seems it’s ….

3 comments:

  1. http://www.fictionstickers.com/ is the one I prefer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said that all people should be free to believe what they want but just not all over me.
    The point I was making about is tolerance of others and freedom to believe in anything.
    Seems you have a narrow view which seems to be to state that a few sets of beliefs are not valid which I'm cool with but it doesn't say what YOU believe other than to say you believe others views are not ones to believe.

    Wow circular of me yes? Maybe I'll state my beliefs and we can talk further and often because it might be interesting.

    Standby

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] Saturday I blogged about well some strange connections that lead me to talk about the coming together of people [...]

    ReplyDelete