Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Made my first dish from SuperChef @BenPobjie

Stress-WaterOn the weekend my Daughter (Miss7) and I went into Manuka for Baby-chino and a quick browse through the PaperChain bookstore. I picked up a copy of SuperChef by Ben Pobjie, she got a Disney Princesses book to help with decorating her room. I love step one "Prepare your space" which at our house means... Borrow a shovel from Daddy ;)

Anyway SuperChef comes highly recommended by my dear friend @gnomeangel and she told me Ben was running a competition on his Blog being a habitual joiner, I thought why not "Glass up" my first dish well you get the picture...

So with no further ado I present ... Esther's Stress-Water from page 201 ENJOY.

BTW the link to the book was going to be random but I giggled when I saw it was a cookbook site.

If you have not heard much about this book Ben has a promo for it





SuperChef

No comments:

Post a Comment